Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello


















Hello Friends I'm still kicking here in Southern Ohio... just been busy with life in general and lots of mother in law drama. lol We've had a lot to celebrate here lately. Our niece Samantha graduated from High School and then we had The longest running Memorial day Parade in the United States and our annual family picnic. Can you say busy busy... Not much rummaging its done nothing but rain here most of the month got a few flea market days in but nothing good came from that lol Now on to June and the d-mans graduation from college woooo hoooo yes now we will be celebrating big when this day comes yeah... only he has decided to go back to school so now where did I put those money seeds for the money tree I mean seriously tuition is horrible. But I'm so proud of him..
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend:)

No comments: