Friday, October 9, 2009

Prayers needed please!

Hi everyone I've been gone a little while thought I would drop in and let you know where I've been. My Aunt Jule is now losing her battle with pancreatic cancer, it's been a year since her diagnosis and we have now moved her to the Hospice House for her final journey home to be with the lord and the love of her life My Uncle Joe who has been gone for 5 years and I'm sure is waiting at the gates for her to join him.
She was in a lot of pain on Friday and we took her to the hospital and her cancer had grown. she is losing blood also. After giving her blood on Friday and Saturday we decided the best move was to move on to the hospice house which has been a blessing they are wonderful and have been a great help.
She has no children so we have set up a schedule with the nieces and nephews to stay around the clock with her. My Nana is her only living sibling and is not able to stay very long.
Just wanted to let everyone know I haven't left just on a break. Please keep us in your prayers.
Our prayer is that she has on pain as she makes this final journey home to a joyous celebration in Heaven with all of her loved ones who are waiting for her there. I know God will hear our prayers and take her quickly and painless. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend. We will be celebrating a wonderful 86 years of life lived this weekend with Aunt Jule.
thanks for all the prayers you guys are a blessing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! Im so sorry to hear about your Aunt. I will keep her close in prayer. I also wanted to say thank you for praying for Mrs. Jane. Her surgery went well and she is doing good. Take care~