Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hello Blogg Friends it's been awhile:)

Hey everyone I'm so glad to be back to bloggy land. I have missed your cute faces. My Aunt Jule passed away last sat at the hospice after battling pancreatic cancer. I love love love the staff at the Ashland Ky Hospice Center they are so wonderful. You just don't know until you need them how great they are. We have said our goodbyes to Aunt Jule and we have celebrated her life. which was wonderful. My son Derek spoke at the funeral and did a wonderful job:) After we said goodbye to Aunt Jule we had to say goodbye to our Neighbor the same day he passed on from a stroke and a stay in the nursing home. Its been a sad week here on Orchard Street.

Now on to more upbeat things the coach's team finally won 2 games and i missed them both:( its not been a great season but we will take a win anytime. I've tried to get my fall out with everything going on but not working out too well got a few things done and even got some new things. I'll be posting some pics later this week. I hope everyone has a wonderful fall week.
Blessings

1 comment:

Rachel Berry said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt's passing. Cancer is so hard, my Aunt passed away from a rare form of cancer 3 years ago. Your family is in our prayers.

Rachel :)