Friday, February 13, 2009

Wow We've been busy around here.

Happy Birthday Miss Londyn!
My Baby with stiches This is from our front porch after the storm.

Okay it's been a while since I posted it's been a little crazy around here first we had a lovely snow storm which was a white out and we were out driving in it because mil wouldn't answer her phone so we had to go check on her she's fine and no I didn't kill her but it was a thought as we were going home sliding all the way.
My Aunt is still having treatments everyday until the end of the month and then some test to see how everything is going but so far no news.

Then we had another birthday party yes another one. Miss Londyn turned 2 she's so cute. See I told you I've been busy. My baby had surgery on Tuesday and spent the day at the vet poor baby has been in a lot of pain lots of stitches on his face and his leg. Today he's feeling a little better but stiff and his eye is still puffy.

We had a big wind storm on Wednesday no electric off and on, so no school on Thursday because our school had no electric still have some people out but school today.

We had a rainbow after the storm. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and A Happy Valentines Day.

2 comments:

Angie said...

You have had a lot going on! Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Gordostyle said...

Wow! You have been busy!

How is the pup?! Give him puppy smooches from all of my 4-legged pals!

SMiles,
Jen