Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday estate sale time!!


Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's raining here yuck:( But never fear I'm off to 5 estate sales today so maybe will hit the jackpot today. My mil gave us her mothers china last weekend and we have no place to put it so I'm on the look out for a great hutch and something to put my tv on other than this awful entertainment center which we have had for years it take up too much room. I was up late with my boys last night it was their last game and not win all season makes for a long season and a grouchy coach. so whats a mom to do I made brownies and cookies for all the boys and met them after the game. Just to say I'm still proud of them and I love them no matter how they play. It was 12:00 before they got back and it was cold and rainy yuck.... Hope everyone has a great Saturday:)


And to K.C. and Marcus if your reading this Go Buckeyes lets beat Penn State!!!! I love you guys play hard! This is from the d-mans seat in the shoe!



1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey Julie! Did you find anything at the sales? My mom and I went to some yard sales this morning and I only bought 2 things. There were not many to go to. I love to go even if we don't find much. Sorry about your not so great football season, hope they all still had fun. Have a great weekend!