Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Monday!

Hey girls Happy Monday! Well the estate sales were a bust this weekend but I did find a few things to do this weekend I worked on a few tassels for some gifts and done a few other things which I will show you later in the week. I had a little party for my kids in Sunday school they loved it and Abbie loved her can. Okay here are the tassels I worked on.


How cute is he all chocolate brown and Burgundy I love him.

Oh this one is all glittery and red and black with some snowflake ribbons on the bottom.



Okay he's a little country with his checked ribbon and cute hearts.

Well that's what I've been working on in my spare time and a few other projects I will show you this week:) I think these will go to the girls who work for the coach. Boy its cold here today the high is 47. I might get lots done if I stay inside where its warm. Football season is over here yeah we can go back to a normal schedule what ever normal is. lol Hope everyone had a great weekend.









6 comments:

Rue said...

Hi Julie :)

Those are really cute! You should sell them on Etsy.

Oh and the Bucks losing to Penn was NOT pretty here at home, so I'll bet it wasn't much better there.... yikes!

It's 36 degrees out here, so I'm going to be baking up a storm if I can get my hiney to the store LOL

Oh and my folders are scattered everywhere, but I'll pick one and do the tag soon ;)

rue

Rachel Berry said...

Umm Yeah, I NEED one of those tassels! I have a snowman tree and one of these babies would be perfect. So where is your Etsy store? :)

Holly said...

I am sorry the Estate sales tanked, but boy oh boy did you score with those tassels!! They turned out soo cute.

Angie said...

The tassels are adorable! I love snowman stuff!

Marie said...

GREAT tassels!!! You did such a good job. I bought a few ornaments to make my own and I haven't started yet. Maybe today! You inspired me. :o)

Georgia Girl said...

Gosh Julie these are so cute! I love them all! I bought some stuff to try making me some for gifts also...we will see how mine turn out.