Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been tagged

Okay girls I've been tagged by Holly for the fourth in the fourth which is to open your fourth folder of pics and pick the fourth picture and then describe it so here we go. Wow I can't believe it was this photo. this is my son holding Kiera his best friend K.C.'s daughter about 5 min after she was born. K.C. and Derek are only children so this is Kiera's uncle d and he's so excited to be an uncle witch the boys say make me Momaw I'm still thinking about that..lol K.C. plays for the Ohio State Buckeyes so he's a little busy most of the time during football season. Kiera will be 5 months old soon.


Okay I'm supposed to tag 4 people for this so I'm tagging Marie, Angie,Rue,and Libby hope you guys don't mind.

Have a great day

3 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Aww, such a sweet photo. I've enjoyed getting caught up on your Site. You've been creating some wonderful things! I LOVE the candy bucket, the witch boots, and the B O O you decoupaged! Great job. Thanks for stopping by my place recently. : )
Mary Lou

Holly said...

Oh you're such a good sport. Thank you!,...and what a fun trip down memory lane. Neat story.

Marie said...

Great photo!!! Hmm... let's see if I can manage to do this without screwing it up... :o)