Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday

Okay its Monday! First I have to thank you guys for the great comments on my chicken and rooster tassels. Some people ask how I made them and honestly trial and error and lots of glue:) I started out at hobby lobby in the trim and found what I wanted and then moved on to the ribbon. Remember lots of glue!!! I was going to show you my cute little milk glass pedestal bowl I got at the estate sale, but the camera has run off, so I will have to hunt it down and then show you. It's been a long weekend the coach is still not happy with the boys not a win in sight. oh my!!!! its going to be a long season:( We are trying to get things back to normal around here with school starting and football we have no dinner time everyone is on their own which means Admiral and Momma eat together and then everyone else when they come in.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Julie
This is Admiral hiding from momma!

No comments: