Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look what I got for my Birthday!

Okay Friday was my birthday and I just have to show you what the d-man and Admiral got their momma it the cutest Ohio State Cookie Jar.

Is that not the cutest cookie jar:)
Oh and I have to show you my table by the front door the white wicker basket is a treasure of mine my grandpa made it when he was growing up in the children's home they made them and sold them to help pay for things. He lived in the Junior Order Home in Tiffin Ohio. I love this I have a jar candle in it right now but some times I fill it with flowers or Christmas ornaments. The baby shoes are my hubby's his first pair we found them at his moms a while back.


And that cute milk glass pedestal bowl is one i got at an estate sale for a dollar here's an up close of what I did to it with ribbon


well that's all I got for now but wait until you see what I got today tune in tomorrow for a bargain post. I'm off to work on a project for a wedding shower I have this weekend its going to be so cute, can't wait to show all of you.

Have a Great Day

Julie:)





No comments: