Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Its Football Season

okay I'm trying to get myself back into the swing of things its Football season around here Monday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday so its a little busy. just had to show you my wreath for football our hs is red and white and of course we love the Buckeyes so this incorporates our love for both. now on Sunday we are a house divided with several favorite teams. Its a friendly rivalry lol
I'm now in my fall decorating mode but we may be moving so I'm trying not to get too much into it in case I have to pack up everything and move. Do you love football as much as we do? what is your favorite teams to follow?
Have a wonderful day!

Go Buckeyes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julie, you didn't mention that you made a wreath too! It looks great! We're big Buckeye fans as you know from my wreath but we are also Kentucky Wildcat fans! BTW - I'm your newest blog follower!