Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A little of September

Here's just a little of what we have been up to this month.
 the buckeyes

 this is my boys of fall

 the birthday girls at the shoe
 Cole #80
 Collin #25
 Carson playing soccer and one of Chase just because he was to cute to leave out..
Well as you could tell from my last post we are way into football season here so I have been very busy feeding the team again this year on Thursdays, Friday night games, And now two of my sweet boys I babysit are starting pee wee football so of course we have sat mornings and Monday evenings for that plus one is doing soccer so we are busy. I celebrated a birthday this month at the horseshoe with one of my girlfriends and our husbands. We have birthdays on the 11th and 12th so watching the buckeyes was a great way to celebrate. I hope everyone is bringing in fall with wonderful memories. This is my favorite time of the year!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your September looks like fun! Great way to celebrate...Bucks game with a friend! My hubby's OSU tickets aren't until mid-November. Go Bucks!