Friday, September 17, 2010

A Day at the Shoe!!!!

Coach Me and the D-man
Script Ohio from tbdbitl
Go Buckeyes

The Drum Major leading the Best Damn Band in the Land on the field

The Best Mascot ever Brutus!!!

Rascal Flatts singing the National Anthem they rock!!!
on the Team!!! O H I O

The Scoreboard


Basketball Brutus!!!

Hello Friends yes It says a day at the Shoe!! the Horseshoe that is cheering on The Ohio State Buckeyes to beat the U it was a wonderful day!!! My husband got tickets to the game at the last minute so we got up early and headed to Holy Columbus Ohio to begin our day.. I love Columbus on Game day the sights and sounds of game day are wonderful there's no place like it. you can feel the excitement in the air. The game was great so exciting my ears were ringing when we left it was so loud. This was the best birthday weekend ever. I hope you enjoy the pics of our day Go Buckeyes!!!

No comments: