Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Outside Planting Time



Hey girls I've been outside doing some planting in between all the rain I have a few more things to do and then I'll share some more photos it's going to start raining again on Thursday here so I hope I can get done. I had a wonderful Mothers Day on Sunday we cooked out at my mom's and just hung out. The d-man got me the greatest gift a digital picture frame that holds 3000 photos now I just have to figure out how to work it:)
Wow can you believe I'm coming up on my 100th post I may have to give something away to celebrate. So stay tuned to see. Have a Wonderful Day.


6 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful plants! The little red chair is just adorable!

Elise said...

What a beautiful garden area you have!! This is my first summer that I am inclined to grow something and I cannot wait to get started!!
Elise

Anonymous said...

Dont cha just love working in your yard! I could stay out there all day. Your flowers are pretty!!!!

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Hi Julie,
Looking forward to seeing more! We've had a combination of cold and rainy weather here so planting has been on hold. I'm hoping to get a few things in the ground soon. The weather has been really strange here this May. Hope you have a great day!
~Michelle

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Love that sweet lil' red chair! Cathy

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Oh my gosh, seeing your plants just makes me want to go out and plant something too...even though it will probably die on me. :)
Carrie