Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!













Happy Mothers Day to all of you I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed weekend. Today I thought I'd share some pics from our Mother's Day Dinner at Church last night. Our Theme this year was" Blessed be the ties that Bind". We tied it together with aprons which my Grandma Kate and I sewed together all 37 of them. The ladies each brought 1yd of fabric since Feb. and they got to see them last night. I hung them up with clothes line around our room. We had chicken salad and ham salad sandwiches and fruit and vegetable trays and chocolate covered strawberries and cake yummy!!! everyone had a great time.
Happy Mothers Day to my Mom who helped me get all the food ready yesterday.. and to Grandma Kate who I helped sew the aprons and to my Nana. And Happy Mothers Day to all of you. Make it a great one.

1 comment:

Rue said...

Hi Julie :)

I love those aprons! I'm drooling over that aqua table in your last post too... note to self... must paint something that color for our porch.... ;)

Your niece looked beautiful for prom and happy Birthday to your hubby!

Happy Mother's Day to you too!!

hugs,
rue