Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas trees and gifts.

Hey I hope everyone is ready for Christmas. It's almost here so I thought I'd share some pics of some more decorations from my mil's and our church's tree that I did.

This is the tree from church it's a work in progress our colors are red and gold so I'm working on picking some things up after Christmas to add to it and some ribbon.

this is one of my mil's tree's with all of her old ornaments and some of her mothers and a set of bubble lights with a snowman bow.

this is her snowman tree in the family room.


this is our sunday school tree all girly.


here's the gifts I made for the girls in hubby's office a coaster stamped with a cute quote that says "All you need in life is a friend who has chocolate" and then we added a Hershey bar with the old fashion wrapper and all tied up with a bow.

This is my Robinson family household gift for hubby's family Christmas party we have to bring a gift to pass around mine's movie and popcorn night with Christmas Vacation and the Polar Express. Okay I'm sure your bored already:) I need to go run a few last min. errands and then I'm done yeah!!!! don't forget those cute stockings. Have a Wonderful Holiday Season if I don't make it back before Christmas.





















1 comment:

Rue said...

Hi Julie :)

I'm trying really hard to get around to everyone and I still have to go food shopping for Christmas Day dinner... yikes! LOL

The trees are really pretty and what a sweetie you are to give the girls chocolate for Christmas :)

I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for being such a sweet blogging friend!

hugs,
rue