Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Party Time

Okay I'm late for the party but I have a wonderful cold from the 3 c's whom I have been babysitting so I didn't get my new stuff done but here's one that I use all the time and fill up to match the outside
These are just paint cans I bought at lowes and spray glued the scrap paper on and tacky glued the ribbon. I tied the ribbons on the handle and tied the paint key to the tag the small ones don't have a handle so I made one out of wire. Have fun filling them up with candy or goodies hair bows ect.

7 comments:

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Hi Julie - thanks so much for visiting. I'm glad you like the ornaments and I just love your cans - that is sooooo cute. I've spraypainted coffee cans and stuff before but never thought about doing a paint can handle that way - love it!!!!! I think I'll have to steal that idea from you -hehe. Have a blessed evening! Cathy

Joy said...

Those cans are so cute! Great idea.

Missy Wertz said...

Those are just too cute!

Valarie Lea said...

I love this idea!!! Hmmmm this might be a good container for my ornaments I have made.....

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Julie, I have an award for you now.

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Oh! I love those buckets! They're so pretty!

Michie said...

Your altered paint cans look great! I love the look of them, but I've never tried one because I didn't know what to do with it after I made it. How do you use yours?