Here's our turkey sign and fall flag
two cute wood turkeys I picked up somewhere.
Oh well sorry for a not so great post. Oh but I did get this wonderful award for Bec at Beyond the Picket Fence she's so talented so make sure you go over and visit her.
I need to list 6 things I love or 6 things about me and then pass this on to 6 bloggers who make me smile.
Okay 6 things I love.
1 My Husband the coach We are best friends I don't know what I would do without him.
2. My son Well the d-mans the best son a mom could ask for sweet and most of the time he's a joy to be around:)
3. MY Family the rest of the nuts in the family tree I love all of them when they don't drive you crazy.
4. Of Course The Lord he should always be first but I thought I'd make hubby feel special:)
5. My truck betsy she came from my father in law and I love her as much as he would have if he was here to drive her.
6. Can't forget mommas baby admiral what a blessing he has been in our family.
I forgot to close my last post with something I am thankful for the roof over my head and that my husband has a great job.
Have a great day:)