Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Baby Gift!!

Okay girls I have another gift to show you that I made for a new baby gift and her big sister.

This is their initals A for Aubry and M for Macey



I painted the frames yellow and then rubbed it with candle and then painted them white and then sanded down for the yellow to show thru and then I rubbed a little pink on and sprayed them with glitter spray gotta have some bling:) Here's the cute little pink basket for Aubry I got Macey a cute pumpkin t-shirt and head band to go with her frame. There's some outfits and bows in the pink basket.

Try not to look at the mess behind the pic:)

Have a great day!

Julie

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute.

I see you are an Ohio State fan.... I went to USC and am a huge Trojans fan.

Isn't it nice that rivals can come together in Bloggyland?

Adorable blog!

Anonymous said...

What adorable gifts. It is always so nice when the older sibling is remember too! How sweet of you!

Mandy said...

I love these picture frames, I'm totally going to replicate them!!