Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Wednesday:)

Happy Hump Day!! okay I've been a little busy since Friday. First we won our scrimmage yeah and our first game is this Friday. On Saturday we went to 3 estate sales no great finds but did get a small crock pot for game nights 5.00 new hedge clippers for 15.00 and hubby found some antique bottle openers he was excited:) but on Thursday I got a longaberger basket for 10.00 yeah! Here's a pic of my basket and a cute sign and chicken and rooster I found at family dollar.



okay look a t these cute baskets I found at wallyworld for 6.00 I cant wait to use them for fall.



Here's a pic of a project I saw on someones blog can't remember right off .If it's you Thanks:)

I hung it in my kitchen.


MY last project was these cute calender pages framed for my kitchen I have two more to go one spring and one winter what do you think?



Now my last thing for this post Friday football starts so that's a sign around here its fall so I started on my porch today hopefully I'll get finished this weekend .

2 comments:

Marie said...

You found those chickens at Family Dollar? Oh, I am so there when this storm ends! lol Cute stuff everywhere. Looks like you are ready for fall!

Rue said...

Hi Julie :)

Everything is so cute! I'm ready for Fall too.

I know what other kind of Football team y'all are waiting to start up ....

Go Buckeys!

rue :)