Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Can anything else happen?


Hello everyone!

Well we got the lake cleaned up and the water is flowing freely here in all drains and not under the house. I started doing laundry to get caught up and the I heard this awful noise and the dryer died. so we called my dad he said do this and check that after 60.00 it worked for about 1 min and got hot hot hot. so I said time for a new dryer so now I'm sitting here waiting for the Lowe's guys to bring my new one with laundry and everything that was in there sitting in my living room. I hope this is all that can happen for awhile.

The cute basket was for a shower gift that I forgot to take a picture of before I went on

Saturday It turned out so cute with a monogram plate and some cute kitchen accessory's and a cute apron all in black white and tan. And I finished the last prom bouquet for Ms Jamie and Nick Pink roses. Prom is Friday so I'll post some pics this weekend. Have a great day.





1 comment:

Rue said...

Hi Julie :)

I'm glad to see you post again, but I'm sorry you're having to deal with more issues.

Those flowers are beautiful! Have fun with prom ;)

rue