Monday, March 23, 2009

Some cute gifts for babies













Hi everyone we're having a few great spring days here so we've been outside doing some things around the house nothing great to show. But I thought I'd show you some baby gifts that I have done recently.
We're getting 2 new babies this year so far so I will be coming up with some more gifts so I was looking through some photos to get some ideas. I thought I would share some with you I have more but they are pre digital and I'm going to have to dig them up first.
The first one is a basket that I made for Little Landon his nursery was a zoo theme I also made him that cute paint can to match then the next paint can went in Zayne's gift as you can see his was a buckeye theme his uncle Marcus plays for the buckeyes I can't find the other pics of the rest of his gift I'll have to keep looking.
The last is a diaper cake that I made for my son's bf K.C. new baby girl the boys had a baby shower for him. pink and green was the colors of the nursery. Now on to deciding what to do next we may have to wait to find out if we know what these babies are gonna be.
Have a great week:)



3 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

What beautiful gifts. It's so fun to receive something where not only is there a present..but the presentation is a gift in itself!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

What fun gifts--I will have to remember these for future showers.

Angie said...

Adorable! I would have loved to get a gift like one of these!