Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday D










Today my baby turned 21 and I can't believe it. It seems like only yesterday he was born and now he's all grown up. We sat down and went through all of his scrapbooks and looked at all of the pictures and his life in pictures all the ball games and the first day of kindergarten when he said bye momma I'll see ya later and took his best friend Michael's hand who was crying and went in to class with out me then I cried all the way home. I also cried his first day of high school. All of his friends have been in and out this weekend they celebrated on Friday together. Here's some snapshots of my baby growing up. Have a great 21st birthday D you've grown up to be the most wonderful young man and dad and I are very proud of you and we love you!!
love momma and dad



3 comments:

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Hi Julie - I was popping in to wish your son a happy birthday!! Don't they grow up too fast! Hope he has a great day and you too, my friend. Blessings, Cathy

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Happy birthday to your son!! That is fantastic that he is 21-I can't believe how quickly my boys grow, and 21 is not too far off-how scary!

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Hi Julie!
You had a birthday this week too. What a handsome son you have there. Happy Birthday to him! Thanks so much for Ella's birthday wishes. She had a great day and ice cream cake. Yum!

Time really does just fly by. Hope you are having a great week.
~Michelle